Hey everyone! I hope y'all are having a wonderful Father's Day. My home smells so delicious right now with a pot roast cooking in the slow cooker and The Pioneer Woman's Blackberry Cobbler has just finished baking! There will be mashed potatoes, baby sweet peas and a big bowl of "fresh from the garden" cherry tomatoes , too! Our son, dil and the two little ones will be coming over for one of Mom's "tried and true" family dinners, and I can't wait! It will be another hour or so before they get here, so I thought I'd put together a quick post. The reason for the title of this post is because I have once again "tweaked" my Momma-Cave. I know, you must really be tired of seeing this room by now, but I'm lovin' what I've done and y'all know you want to see! Really? You do, don't you?
Hey everyone! This wonderful week is winding down, and with it comes a BIG celebration for
The Man and I.
Way back so many, many years ago, when these two were just sweet, innocent babes, little did
they know that one day on a warm Spring day, they would meet and fall in love.
Little did they know that one year later, on June 14th at 10 o'clock in the morning, they would come together with their family and friends to exchange the sacred vows of marriage.
Little did they know that in just four short years, their little family would be complete with a sweet baby girl and an infant son.
Little did they know, but truly hoped, that those sweet babes would become such wonderful adults
with babes of their own.
Little did they know, all those years ago, they would some day have the most wonderful gifts ever.
And little did they know, all those many years ago, that they could possibly be happier
today and love each other more with each passing year.
HAPPY 44th ANNIVERSARY TO US!
Hey everyone! I hope y'all are having a great morning. My morning has to start with a great big mug of coffee. Do you love your coffee, especially your morning brew, as much as I do? Well, some of you probably do. I didn't even start drinking coffee until I was into my twenties -- like a gazillion years ago! I've given up caffeine a few times, but always come back. Now I don't have a fancy-shmancy coffee maker, just my Hamilton Beach Thermal coffee maker, but into that 10-year old machine goes a good quality coffee and all the little extras that make it my special "cuppa." Well, when you have these special accoutrements, you need a place to have them conveniently
available displayed, right? Hence, "The Coffee Station" was born! Thanks to blogs and Pinterest, there are more "coffee station" ideas out there than you can shake a stick at -- from super-simple to the "extreme," from very practical to "this is so pretty no one can use it," and everything in between. So, today I thought I'd share what I've come up with over the last couple of years.
Well, obviously, this was before I ever saw my first "Coffee Station," because this is super-simple! I have my coffee maker, coffee canister, my Fiesta Cream & Sugar, and a small ramekin for my spoon.
Like to Party Here!
- Cheri at It's So Very Cheri for Party Time
- Susan at Between Naps On The Porch for Metamorphosis Monday
- Kathryn at The Dedicated House for Make It Pretty Monday
- Cindy at Skip to My Lou for Made by You Monday
- Toni at A Bowl Full of Lemons for One Project at a Time
- Brenda at Cozy Little House for Tweak It Tuesday
- Marty at A Stroll Thru Life for Table Top Tuesdays
- Patti at Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesay
- Kim at Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesdays
- Jenny at The NY Melrose Family for Whimsy Wednesdays
- Pamela at From My Front Porch to Your for Treasure Hunt Thursdays
- Gina at The Shabby Creek Cottage for Transformation Thursdays
- Richella at Imparting Grace for Grace at Home
- Sherry at No Minimalist Here for the Open House Party on Thursdays
- Katie at Katherine's Corner for Thursday Favorite Things
- Kristen at Kristen's Creations for Share Your Creations on Thursday
- Amanda at Serenity Now for Weekend Bloggy Reading
- Heather & Vanessa at At The Picket Fence for Inspiration Friday
- Courtney at French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday
- Karen at Sew Many Ways for Find a Friend Friday
- Jody and Stan at Rooted in Thyme for Simple and Sweet Fridays
- Traci at Beneath My Heart for Best DIY Projects
- Emily at 52 Mantels for Your Mantels